Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Red tapism. ...

I have been doing watercolor painting for the last 4 yrs and paintings are in display in the houses of my friends and relatives. For the last 2 yrs I am getting yearly calendar made with my paintings. Polu, the caddy is an excellent golfer with single digit handicap, he is one of the admirers of my watercolor. I wanted to display my this painting in the Pro shop of a leading club but then they have their own complicated red tape...so I gifted the painting to Polu. I know that he will frame it up and keep in his house. After getting the painting he proudly showed to all caddies,each of them is better #golfer than most of us members. So a lesson learnt here, the social position is no criteria for getting admiration of your work,he is a golfer so he could relate the painting.

3 comments:

G G Subhedar said...

The topic and the narration is indeed unique...

Bibhas said...

Red tapism has always been an hindrance in positive development of individuals and society at large. But as in your case talent and tact overcome all obstructions. Keep the good work going.....

विजय जोशी said...

You have proved that Satya mev Jayate. Truth prevails ultimately. Touching narration of a factual story. Kind Regards Vijay Joshi