Thursday, March 18, 2021

My childhood friend Tunu

When i was in primary classes then we were staying in Minto Road,New Delhi in a hired house on Press Road. It was sometimes during late 40s.We were 3 brothers then and a sister to start with. My youngest brother was born in that hired place. Tunu was the closest friend then. He was always playing and not studying much and also a mischievious one. My father did not like the friendship. He would often say that Tunu would spoil me. I got lot of beating from my father because of Tunu. I was getting 1st or 2nd position in class so my father had high ambition about me. Tunu's actual name is Krishnamurthy Chatterjee. After i joined IIT,Kharagpur i lost touch with most of my friends of Minto Road. This graphic attempt of mine is about our friendship. He was fond of detective books and i too was.

10 comments:

G G Subhedar said...

A very innovative way of reminiscing the childhood friend.
It is very well presented...

samaranand's take said...

Thanks dear Subhedar for your observation.

Abhijit Banerjee said...

Well scripted childhood reminiscences. Enjoyed every bit.

M Puri said...

Hats Doffed to you, Sir! For constantly reinventing yourself! Very heart warming!! - Harsh Puri

samaranand's take said...

Thanks dear !

विजय जोशी said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
विजय जोशी said...

Journey back to childhood in an innovative and unique way. Just wonderful. Only You can do it.
Kind regards

samaranand's take said...

Thanks dear !

Unknown said...

Great.

Gradually convert this into your biography.

samaranand's take said...

Thanks for the suggestion!